Natural Language Processing on AWS
Updated on: 23 March 2020
Machine Learning Helpful Resources
- AWS What's New Blog -- A resource which shows you a listing of all the new feature announcements on the AWS platform.
- AWS Blog Listing -- AWS publishes many great blog articles, this is a running list
- AWS Machine Learning Landing Page -- AWS Machine Learning contains mainly helpful blogs, videos, and resources from an architecture perspective.
- AWS Solutions -- Has pre-built solutions that you can deploy to get your app up and running quickly.
- AWS Whitepapers -- Great resource for learning best practices for the AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certification Exam Prep Site -- Contains information for all exams
- AWS Machine Learning Exam Guide -- Exam guide for the AWS Machine Learning Cert
- AWS Machine Learning Sample Exam -- Free sample exam with 10 questions
Tutorials and Great Labs
Below are some links to some great starter labs as well as tutorials to help you build solutions on AWS.
Excellent Documentation and Sample Code
- Comprehend Sample
- Amazon Comprehend - Custom Classifier
- Amazon Transcribe Cheat Sheet
- Amazon Comprehend Cheat Sheet
- Amazon Comprehend Documenation
- Amazon Translate Documentation
- Amazon Transcribe Documentation
Great Videos From Webinars / re:invent
- AWS re:Invent 2019: Automatically scale a serverless app with Amazon Textract & MongoDB (SVS210-S)
- Extracting Fresh Insights from Your Data with the Latest AI/ML Tools
AWS and Third-Party Tools
- AWS CLI -- Command Line Interface
- AWS CLI v2 -- A version 2 update, makes SSO easier.
- AWS CDK -- Cloud Development Kit (CloudFormation via TypeScript)
- AWS ECS CLI -- AWS ECS CLI v2
- AWS SAM -- Serverless Application Model (CloudFormation for Serverless Apps)
- AWS SAM CLI Toolkit -- CLI tool for using SAM
- Serverless Framework -- Third Party Serverless CLI tool