Machine Learning on AWS Helpful Resources
Updated on: 20 December 2019
Machine Learning Helpful Resources
- AWS What's New Blog -- A resource which shows you a listing of all the new feature announcements on the AWS platform.
- AWS This Is My Architecture -- A site which contains video chalk talks discussing differnent architectures that all run on AWS.
- AWS SageMaker Instance Types -- Helpful page that is a complete listing of all of the instance families and types that are available. As well as what use case they are.
- AWS Blog Listing -- AWS publishes many great blog articles, this is a running list
- AWS Machine Learning Landing Page -- AWS Machine Learning contains mainly helpful blogs, videos, and resources from an architecture perspective.
- AWS Solutions -- Has pre-built solutions that you can deploy to get your app up and running quickly.
- AWS Whitepapers -- Great resource for learning best practices for the AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certification Exam Prep Site -- Contains information for all exams
- AWS Machine Learning Exam Guide -- Exam guide for the AWS Machine Learning Cert
- AWS Machine Learning Sample Exam -- Free sample exam with 10 questions
Tutorials and Great Labs
Below are some links to some great starter labs as well as tutorials to help you build solutions on AWS.
Excellent Documentation and Sample Code
- SageMaker Developer Guide -- 1,000 page developer guide containing all of the details for SageMaker
- SageMaker Developer Resources -- Contains tons of Developer Resources for SageMaker
- SageMaker Examples on GitHub
- SageMaker: DeepAR Documentation
- DeepAR Whitepaper
Sample Projects, Tools, and Code
The below resources are links to tools, code samples and projects.
Great Videos From Webinars / re:invent
- SageMaker: AWS re:Invent 2018: Build & Deploy ML Models Quickly & Easily with Amazon SageMaker
- SageMaker: Amazon SageMaker Ground Truth: Quality & Accurate Datasets
- SageMaker: ML Workflows with Amazon SageMaker and AWS Step Functions
Great Blog Posts
- Rekognition: Rekognition and Comprehend for medical imaging data
- SageMaker: Serverless Distributed Training with AWS Batch and Amazon SageMaker
- SageMaker: Batch Inference with TensorFlow on SageMaker
- Forecast: Time Series Prediction
- MachineLearningMaster.com: Intro to Time Series
- MxNet/Gluon: The Straight Dope Book
- d2l.ai - DiveIntoDeepLearning
- MachineLearningMaster.com: Time Series Prediction LSTM
- MxNet: Crash Course
- Medium Blog: LSTM Cells, how they work
AWS and Third-Party Tools
- AWS CLI -- Command Line Interface
- AWS CLI v2 -- A version 2 update, makes SSO easier.
- AWS CDK -- Cloud Development Kit (CloudFormation via TypeScript)
- AWS ECS CLI -- AWS ECS CLI v2
- AWS SAM -- Serverless Application Model (CloudFormation for Serverless Apps)
- AWS SAM CLI Toolkit -- CLI tool for using SAM
- Serverless Framework -- Third Party Serverless CLI tool